At the end of November we will publish a notice in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to launch a procurement exercise for suppliers interested in becoming identity providers (IDPs).
Market briefing event - Thursday, 30 October
Following on from the market engagement event we held in April for potential suppliers to discuss how we might approach this exercise, on 30 October we will host a market briefing event to explain the procurement process and address frequently asked questions from potential suppliers about the service.
The event will take place from 9.30am to 12.30pm at the Royal College of Surgeons.
To register for the event, email your name, organisation and contact number to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Friday, 24 October.
Due to limited space at the venue we can only allow two representatives from each organisation to attend.
Access to procurement documents
To allow sufficient time for potential suppliers to understand the framework’s requirements, in advance of the market briefing event we will publish draft versions of the following documents:
- second framework agreement and first call-off contract
- our initial list of the services that will start to use identity assurance over the contract period and projections for the volumes of users we expect to register to use identity assurance
- service’s technical requirements and operational standards
- information about how the document checking service works
- information about how procurement 2 tenders will be evaluated
Please use this dedicated address for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will address these at the market briefing event in October.